If you’ve experienced abortion in your past, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you find yourself struggling to turn off the feelings connected to your abortion(s), perhaps telling yourself to forget about it?
- When choosing to share about your abortion(s), are you overcome with strong feelings?
- Are there certain times of the year when you find yourself depressed or sick?
- Did you begin or sharply increase your substance abuse after your abortion(s)?
- Would you like to stop using, but feel powerless to do so?
- Did you begin engaging in dangerous or illegal activities following the abortion(s)?
- Has your self-esteem changed since your abortion(s)?
- Do you fear that you will never be able to have children?
- If you have children now, do you sometimes feel emotionally disconnected from them?
- If you have children now, do you sometimes demand too much from them?
- Have you had an increase in aggressive or violent behavior since your abortion(s)?
- Have you had problems in marriage or other close relationships since your abortion(s)?
- Do you tend to look at your life as before and after the abortion(s)?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, take the first step towards a journey to healing.
We offer several programs to choose from for those who have an abortion experience. An abortion experience can be from having an abortion to providing money, transporting and/or encouraging someone to have an abortion.
They are FREE.
Programs are confidential.
Materials are provided.
For more information, please call 972-932-HELP (4357) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To hear Jennifer’s story of forgiveness, click here!