If you’ve experienced abortion in your past, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you find yourself struggling to turn off the feelings connected to your abortion(s), perhaps telling yourself to forget about it?
- When choosing to share about your abortion(s), are you overcome with strong feelings?
- Are there certain times of the year when you find yourself depressed or sick?
- Did you begin or sharply increase your substance abuse after your abortion(s)?
- Would you like to stop using, but feel powerless to do so?
- Did you begin engaging in dangerous or illegal activities following the abortion(s)?
- Has your self-esteem changed since your abortion(s)?
- Do you fear that you will never be able to have children?
- If you have children now, do you sometimes feel emotionally disconnected from them?
- If you have children now, do you sometimes demand too much from them?
- Have you had an increase in aggressive or violent behavior since your abortion(s)?
- Have you had problems in marriage or other close relationships since your abortion(s)?
- Do you tend to look at your life as before and after the abortion(s)?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, take the first step towards a journey to healing.
Forgiven & Set Free is an 11-week Bible study we provide to those who have an abortion experience. An abortion experience can be from having an abortion to providing money, transporting and/or encouraging someone to have an abortion.
This Bible Study is offered twice a year; Spring and Fall.
Classes are confidential.
Materials are provided.
For more information, please call 972-932-HELP (4357) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To hear Jennifer’s story of forgiveness, click here!